Earn the right to whisper
Seth Godin said in his blog:
Shouting destroys intimacy, and it hurts our impact, the impact that comes from authenticity.
We feel speech and words long before we hear the words, and we hear the words long before we understand them.
The solution is simple: whisper.
Practice whispering.
With this blog, I wish to practice whispering so that I can think, write and share in a better way and earn the right to whisper in a world where everyone shouts. The only way to getter better at whispering is to show up everyday and practice over and over again. This is the beginning of my journey. Welcome.
Shouting destroys intimacy, and it hurts our impact, the impact that comes from authenticity.
We feel speech and words long before we hear the words, and we hear the words long before we understand them.
The solution is simple: whisper.
Practice whispering.
With this blog, I wish to practice whispering so that I can think, write and share in a better way and earn the right to whisper in a world where everyone shouts. The only way to getter better at whispering is to show up everyday and practice over and over again. This is the beginning of my journey. Welcome.
Comments
Post a Comment